- Feature Links
- COVID-19 Vaccinations / Testing / Recovery Resources
COVID-19 Vaccinations / Testing / Recovery Resources
* While supplies last, we are able to offer KN95 masks during Township hours, 9AM - 5PM, weekdays as part of a Cook County effort to curb the latest COVID-19 variant. Stop in and one of our staff will gladly bring you a mask.
CDC Data Tracker
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Data Tracker provides up-to-date geographical data on the virus and variants for home and travel destinations.
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
COVID-19 booster shots are available for all vaccine types for ages 12 plus. It is advisable to consult with your doctor regarding your health situation and guidelines vary for the immunocompromised and seniors.
Where to Get Vaccinated
- Local pharmacies have online appointments.
- View Cook County vaccine and booster locations or call 833-308-1988.
- Illinois Department of Public Health vaccination location finder is available or call 833-621-1284 to schedule an appointment near you.
--> AT HOME VACCINATION: COOK COUNTY HAS EXPANDED IN HOME IMMUNIZATION FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT, REGISTER HERE.
COVID-19 TESTING RESOURCES
VACCINE VERIFICATION IN ILLINOIS
SHIELD Saliva testing is free to the public through the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH). Walk-in testing is available at all sites. For more information, visit the IDPH COVID-19 Testing website.
Prevention Strategies From the CDC
The CDC continually updates best practices for prevention.
Township Schools Information
Updates will appear here.
Testing is recommended for anyone who has come in contact with someone with COVID-19 or who has traveled.